Sorry guys. I am obviously not the computer genius I make myself out to be… I tried to upgrade to the newest version of WordPress (2.7) late last week and yeah… EPIC FAIL. Obviously. I have been super busy with work and 5 year-old-twin boy’s birthday party that I was not able to sit down and work on fixing my EPIC mistake until tonight. I figured I had f’ed it up big time and that it would take HOURS to fix. Well, because of Slackermama and her AMAZING posts about Wordpress, I had it totally fixed in ONE CLICK. Yes, you heard it right folks, ONE CLICK. And I will be eternally grateful for her. Like name my first born child Slackermama.
So I am back!!! WHOO HOO!! I have been having major withdrawal (though I haven’t been posting lately…) why is it that you always want what you can’t have?
My life has been hella crazy busy… I have been:
- holiday shopping
- attending a twin birthday party
- cleaning up cat poop on the kitchen floor
- NOT working out (bad)
- going to WW meetings and learning about the new momentum plan (AJ Likes)
- only gaining .8 in 8 weeks of NOT going to WW meetings
- madly wrapping holiday gifts
- madly making and wrapping work holiday gifts
- getting, putting together and using the new Bissell Pet Hair Eraser vacuum (love it!!!!!)
- learning how to correctly spell vacuum (I always spell it VacCUm)
- taking pictures of my FIRST.GIVEAWAY.EVER!!!!!!!!!! (more on that very soon)
- playing Guitar Hero until 2am a couple nights because I can’t put the friggin guitar down
- and finally, watching WAAAAAAY too much TV.
I will post the contest soon (like tonight). I am VERY EXCITED to be giving something away on my site!!!
PS: DId I mention that it is FREAKING COLD AS IT CAN BE HERE???